Terms & Conditions
- all online resources owned or operated by GMS including this website on which these Terms are posted (the “Site”);
- all third party websites linked from the Site, including sponsors and events partners; and,
- any services available on or through the Site (the “Services”).
GMS may revise and update these Terms at any time, therefore we recommend you periodically review them for updates. Your continued use of the Site indicates your agreement with any such changes that are effective immediately upon notice, which we may provide by any means including, without limitation, posting a revised version of these Terms on the Site.
Ownership and Restrictions on Use
The information and materials provided on or through the Site, including any content, data, text, designs, graphics, images, photographs, illustrations, audio and video clips, logos, icons and links (collectively, the “Materials”) are owned exclusively by GMS, and are intended to educate and inform you about the events and other products and services offered or described on the Site. Use of the Site and Materials for any purpose other than as expressly authorised in these Terms is strictly prohibited.
The Site, including all Site software, databases, proprietary information, documentation, software, contents, computer codes, ideas, know-how and Materials is owned and operated by GMS and will remain the exclusive property of GMS. You acknowledge that the Site is protected by copyrights, trademarks and other applicable laws.
Code of Conduct
You agree that you will not, nor permit anyone else to:
- submit information that includes non-public personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- restrict or inhibit any other visitor or member from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Site;
- access or attempt to access parts of the Site for which you are not authorized by GMS;
- use the Site or content on the Site for any unlawful purpose;
- modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Site;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained on the Site;
- “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Site;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another;
- link to any page of or content on the Site without written authorization;
You may browse the Site and view content without registering, but as a condition to using the Site, you may be required to register with GMS or our registrations platform (“Race Result”) and enter personal details (your “Registration”). You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as submitted to GMS. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or GMS has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, GMS has the right to immediately suspend or terminate your Registration.
Registrations and payments
You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or any users of your account and credit card (or other applicable payment mechanism) at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred. Price and availability of any product or service are subject to change without notice. You will also be responsible for paying any applicable taxes relating to your Transactions.
Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction. If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide during any registration, ordering, purchase, sale, authentication, delivery, payment or remittance process, or any other process, or if we are no longer able to verify or authorize your credit card or bank account information, your event Registration may be cancelled.
From time to time refunds may be issued in accordance with the refund policy via this Site or otherwise. You understand and agree that GMS reserves the right to cancel Events for various reasons, including, without limitation, in the event of weather events, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, military conflicts or riots or for any reason that would affect the safety and security of Event participants and spectators. In the event of such cancellation, there will be no refund of your payment.
We may provide links to third-party Sites, and if you use these links you will leave the Site. Your dealings with third parties through links to such third party websites or applications are solely between you and such third party.
Limitation of Liability
To the greatest extent permitted by law, you expressly acknowledge and agree that neither GMS nor any of its affiliates, shareholders, licensors, suppliers, advertisers or sponsors, nor its or their directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents or other representatives, are or will be responsible or liable to you or to any third party for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business, loss of data or lost profits), under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way to the site and/or materials contained on the site, any linked site or any product or service purchased through the site.
You and GMS agree that the laws of Abu Dhabi and the United Arab Emirates will apply to all matters relating to use of the Site.