Gulf Multi Sport LLC (“GMS”) values your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. GMS is a leading provider of community sports events and our website includes online communities for people who want to discover, participate in, and volunteer in sports events in the United Arab Emirates. Using our services, you’ll be able to learn about and register for upcoming events. Our services may also be used by organizations to provide you the ability to take certain actions and interact with their products and services.
The information we collect
The information we collect from you allows you to log into our Site, use our Services and register for our events.
Individuals may provide us information directly or indirectly by registering for an Event or by otherwise using our Services. For example, you may enter your information in order to register for an Event, or someone who has organized a team may enter your information on your behalf to register your entire team. In addition, individuals or organisations can use our Services to set up Events. Our strategic partners (“Partners”) may provide us personal information about individuals who have registered for an Event being operated by our Partner or who the Partner wants us to contact or otherwise provide Services to on behalf of the Partner.
You may browse our Site without creating an online account or providing us with your information, but to use certain features or to register for an Event, you may need to create an account or otherwise provide us with information. When you create an account with us or register for an Event, we may ask you to provide the following:
- Your first and last name;
- Your email address and your desired password;
- Your date of birth;
- Your subscription preferences (whether and what types of information you would like us to send you);
- Information about your activities and interests;
- Other profile data, such as contact information, occupation, gender, shirt size and photo;
- Your physical activities or similar health related information, such as exercise and activity schedules, caloric intake or weight lost;
- The contact information of a friend, emergency contact or other members of your team; and
- Payment information, such as credit card.
How we use your information collected
We may use the information that we gather about you for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services and for other customer service purposes;
- To provide information that you have requested to receive from us in response to your opt-in requests;
- To provide our Services at the request of our Partners;
- To administer Events;
- To provide and post results of Events;
- To improve our Site and Services by providing personalised experiences and instructions;
- For marketing and advertising purposes; for example, we may use your information to display targeted advertisements to you on our Sites and to assist us in advertising our Services on third party websites;
- To send you email, follow-up questions about your Event or your participation in an Event, news and newsletters, promotions, and/or invitations to visit the Site; and
- To better understand how users access and use our Sites and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, and for other research purposes.
GMS does not share your information
We DO NOT share your personal information with non-affiliated and affiliated third parties. We WILL NOT, at any time, share your personal information without your consent.
Your information is secure
We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions, including, where appropriate, password protection, encryption, and secure socket layering to protect our Site and the information we collect from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security all of the time. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any of your personal information via the Internet.
GMS may send you emails from time-to-time, for example, to ask you about an Event in which you participated. If, at any time, you would like to stop receiving the information that you have requested to receive from us, you may follow the opt-out instructions contained in any such e-mail or message email@example.com. Please note that it may take up to five (5) business days for us to process opt-out requests...